sng4498
2018-07-30T17:40:08Z
Looking for some wisdom please...

I'm looking to replace my road trailer for my Seal 22 (Mk1). Current trailer is an aged single axle 'home made' contraption which has an excellent cradle but a horrific home made axle, cart springs and a drawbar that is on it's last legs.

I'm after a twin axle replacement as I plan to do a bit more trailer sailer-ing in the future. A forum member is looking to sell such a trailer that he has for a Mk3 Seal 22. As far as I know the Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3 hulls are the same - so his trailer should be OK. Would appreciate if someone could confirm please.

Secondly, if his trailer isn't suitable, does anybody have a suitable twin axle trailer they are looking to sell?

Many thanks
John
philip linsell
2018-08-01T08:52:01Z
John
I think this is the trailer from Shiraz, which was recently sold and the new owner does not need.
The trailer is not old and has never been immersed in salt water. It's mileage was to travel from home to launch site twice a year, a distance of less than 5 miles!
It's a good trailer.
The hull on the 22 is the same for all only the interior and other small things change.
sng4498
2018-08-01T10:49:30Z
Hi Philip,

Yes it is, and I've been in touch with the owner and plan to buy.

Thanks for confirming the hull info.

Cheers
John