peter lowry
2018-03-01T16:49:50Z
Easter being only 5 weeks away, gives everyone loads of time to get their Seals ready !

This years rally will be a joint venture between myself and Martin Watson form "Frith"

I am running Saturday and Martin running Sunday .

Sat 31st March 2018.
HW ; 1200hrs.
Marina; Port Hamble (MDL).
Drinks : "Yacht Sophia".
Meal : The Victory Pub, Hamble Village, 1830hrs

The pub will have a new menu mid March and i will post food choices near the time.

Sunday 1st April .

Cruise in company to Cowes

Martin Watson will fill us in on this part of the rally,

Could i please ask you to let me know if you plan to attend both parts of the rally, Martin and i are co-ordinating the Marina's separately

Thanks
Peter Lowry
"Sophia"
Martin Watson
2018-03-02T11:19:37Z
Sunday 1st April - Cowes - Shepards Wharf

HW Portsmouth 1242 (Cowes 1230)Springs. Drinks: 1800 alongside FRITH. Evening meal: 1930 Murrays Seafood Restaurant

Hi All

Obviously, at this time of year, the weather will be an issue but if you could let Peter and myself know if you are hopeful of attending this rally at this juncture, we can firm up the actual numbers nearer the time when we can see what the weather is going to do. I have told Shepards to expect 6~8 boats and the restaurant to expect 12~20 people but they would both like more accurate numbers/boat details about 3~4 days in advance so I guess on Wednesday or Thursday prior to the event. Thanks all and hope to see you all on the Easter Weekend! PS Please note that on the Friday/Saturday morning, I will be uncontactable as I am also the Galley Supervisor for the DQSC lift-in that weekend and will be rather busy!

Martin Watson

"FRITH"P27

martinkwatson@yahoo.co.uk
Martin Watson
Martin Watson
2018-03-20T14:12:30Z
Hi All, only two more weeks till the Easter Rally, so far we have 8 boats for the Hamble and 6 for Cowes, so plenty of room for some more. We are keeping an eye on the weather and hope it will be clement by then, so please sign up by contacting Peter and myself, phone/txt or email but don't leave it too late as we need to let the venues know how many boats/people to expect. It would be great to start the season with a really good turnout!
Martin Watson
Martin Watson
2018-03-20T14:23:40Z
I have just noticed that the Rally list is showing incorrect information about our rally and the one after. Please note that the Easter Rally is in fact over the Easter weekend in two weeks time 31st March till 2nd April, not the 14th/15thApril as shown on the calendar. That weekend is, in fact, Paul Ryans Early bird Rally. I have asked the Webmaster to amend it if possible.
Martin Watson
peter lowry
2018-03-29T17:56:31Z
Hi all.

At least now we don't have any snow forecast this weekend ,

Our first Seal rally of 2018, now shaping up very nicely,
we are 7 boats for Port Hamble Marina with 20 people attending dinner in the Victory Pub , Hamble Village some Coming by road,

Sunday we head over to Cowes where Martin Watson has booked us into Shephards Wharf Marina and the fabulous Murrays Fish Restaurant
we have a cosy 5 boats joining us there

Sophia x 2 ...... Hamble and Cowes
Frith X 1 ........ Hamble and Cowes
Delphine x 2 .......Hamble only
Betty Blue x 2 Road sat only
Macoma x 2 ......... road sat only
Kerenza x 2 ........ road sat only
Baldur x 2 ......... Hamble and Cowes
Indianna x 2 ....... Hamble
Folly x 2............ Hamble
Zephyr X 1 .......... Hamble and Cowes
Ariana X 2 ......... Hamble(road) and Cowes

Mooring instrustions for Port Hamble and Shephards Wharf, please use VHF call on Channel 80

Look forward to seeing you all

cheers
Peter and Martin