Gilliane Sills
2015-10-09T09:41:59Z
The laying-up lunch will be held at the Royal Air Force Yacht Club , Riverside House, Rope Walk, Hamble, Hampshire, SO31 4HD on Sunday 15th November. The bar will be open from noon, and we'll sit down to lunch at 1.0pm.

The RAF Yacht Club is a new venue for PSSA. The dining room is spacious and looks out across the River Hamble. The website page http://rafyc.org.uk/contact-us-2/  has a map at the bottom of the page (scroll down for it) and there's a public car park nearby. To reach the car park, you turn down The Quay in Hamble, and turn right following the road along the river front. The car park is then immediately on your left. To walk to the Yacht Club, you turn right out of the car park (ie returning the way you came by car) and then turn right along Rope Walk to reach the Yacht Club at the end of the road.

I have to provide numbers for the lunch by Wednesday 11th November, so bookings made need to be firm by then.

The menu will be two course - choice of main and dessert from the options below - at a cost of £15.45 for adults and £9.95 for children under 12.

Menu

Lasagne with salad & garlic bread
Chicken Tikka Masala with rice & poppadom
Roast Vegetable Lasagne with salad & garlic bread

Dessert
Apple Crumble & custard
Summer pudding & cream
Ice cream

Gluten free versions of each dish are available - please request this in the Notes section of form.

Kids menu under 12
Scampi & chips
Sausage & mash
Ice cream for dessert

I hope to see lots of you on Sunday 15th November...

Gilliane

Delphine, Parker 275, no. 41
Gilliane Sills
2015-10-20T20:05:31Z
Just a reminder about the Laying up Lunch on Sunday 15th November. The RAF Yacht Club is a new venue for PSSA, and I think it's going to be a good space for lunch, with a bar, room to circulate and a splendid river view. However, they do have a timetable for booking, and want to know the final numbers on the Wednesday before the event - ie Wednesday 11th November. Bookings made by then must be firm bookings - ie they will have to be charged for unless someone else can take them over - and places will not be available after that date unless someone drops out. So please don't leave it to the last minute to decide whether or not to come - at least, the decision shouldn't be as weather-dependent as it would be for a rally!

I look forward to seeing you then...

Best wishes

Gilliane

Gilliane Sills
2015-11-08T10:45:56Z
So far, 49 people have signed up for the laying up lunch on Sunday 15th November. If you'd like to join us and haven't already said so, please don't forget that the deadline for confirming is Wednesday 11th November.

Best wishes

Gilliane