Ken Surplice
2011-03-23T20:31:07Z
Hello Seals, now that the super new format newsletter is published you can see that we have the first Solent rally of the year coming up on April 9th. Full details will also go in the events section of our web site. For now, please note:

- We're heading for Ocean Village, Southampton, combining creature comforts, local attractions and sheltered waters

- There will be plenty of space in the marina, and they are expecting us

- If you plan to join by boat, please inform me of boat name and length, number of crew who might want to dine out together on Saturday night, and mobile phone number so I can broadcast any late weather-related changes

- If you would like to join the dinner by car, please let me know your party size

Hope to see you afloat - Ken

Ken Surplice

Commodore

Ken
Ken Surplice
2011-03-29T21:37:17Z
Hi Folks, we are already up to six yachts for this rally: Sunflower, Cleo, Macoma, Can Y Mor and according to rumour, Zephyr. Adding my very own Vol-au-vent, that's six. Do join in!

Cheers-Ken

Ken Surplice

Commodore

Ken
Ken Surplice
2011-04-05T22:13:10Z
Crikey! Hot weekend ahoy and we are now a rally of nine yachts: Vol-au-vent, Sunflower, Cleo, Zephyr, Macoma, Can Y Mor, Tiptoe Too, Sea Lady, Mystique. That makes it dinner for 21 on Saturday night. Not bad for early April!!

See you at the weekend [:)]

Ken Surplice

Commodore

Ken