peter lowry
2016-08-30T12:28:46Z
Hi all

Sat 10th Sept.

Linda and Kev Vacher are the organisers of this event.

HW 1800hrs.

Once again the "Seals" are invited to join the Royal Victoria Yacht Club at Wootton Creek
to celebrate to last night of the proms.

Gail at the club will be catering and Linda would like to know how many people would go to help with food orders.

I will check with her and update on menu choice.

PLEASE let Linda know your intentions.

Remember to dress up in your red white and blues etc.

Thanks in advance.

Linda and Kev.
"Grace"
Parker 275 # 56.

mobile 07719757635.

e mail--- linda_vacher@yahoo.com
peter lowry
2016-09-02T16:12:45Z
Hi All

Quick up date again on Linda behalf.

This is a great weekend if you have never come along.

Please dig out all your union jack shirts, skirts and ties.

Gail the caterer has let us know the menu and to help with numbers please can you make a choice and let our organiser know.

Menu choice as follows:

Steak and ale pie,
Bangers and mash.
Fish and Chips
Veg Option.
Gluten free sausages for Celiacs.

Those already signed up.

Grace.
Sophia.
Abacus.
Vol au Vent
Frith.
Rascal.
All the Wootton pod of Seals.
Elsa.
Lesa.
Selah.

Please sign up and come along.

Cheers on behalf of "GRACE"

mob

linda_vacher@yahoo.com

Linda and Kevin Vacher

MartinHopton
2016-09-05T09:21:03Z
Hi Linda & Kevin,

I wish to sign up for the Last night of the Proms event at the Royal Victoria Yacht Club on Sat 10th Sept.
I plan to come in my Parker 335/46 SHEMAR with one crew, and we would both like Steak & Ale Pies for dinner at the club.

With best wishes,
Martin Hopton
Martin
Shemar P335/46
Hilary Martin
2016-09-06T07:55:29Z
Hi All

After the LNOProms rally, Elsa and Lesa and a couple of other boats from RVYC are planning to head to Chichester Harbour on Sunday, anchor overnight and sneak (it is a bit neapy) onto the Dell Quay Sailing Club pontoon on Monday morning, have dinner at the Crown and Anchor and leave on Tuesday for other destinations in the harbour.

If anyone would like to join us either with their boat or at the pub by road, please contact me as soon as possible.

Hilary Martin
SS26 LESA

flyingboat33@gmail.com
Hilary Martin
SS26 LESA 33
Sarah Ryan
2016-09-07T19:38:53Z
hi - Sarah and I are planning to come along please provided we can safely dry out Altair or at least bottom out as much as necessary - we both would like to choose the steak and ale pie please - we are currently planning to get to rvyc on the morning hw so that we can see how Altair fares when the tide goes out and if ok (some seals will recall a previous challenging visit in ostara !!) we will be there for the night and meal - fingers crossed neaps - ok weather and a reasonable patch to settle dowm on (for those who don't know Altair does not (just like ostara before her) have a lifting keel - all good fun