Gilliane Sills
2016-08-17T17:11:37Z
We're expecting to get back to Delphine in Dartmouth tomorrow and should, after all, be in Lymington to organise a rally on September 3rd. Arrangements are as follows:

Five berths have been booked on the Dan Bran pontoon. The charge will be £23.20 for boats less than 8m in length, £25.80 boats between 8m and 9.5m, £28.30 for boats between 9.5m and 10.5m and £30.90 for boats up to 12m.

Dinner is being offered by the Lymington Town Sailing Club at a time to be confirmed - either 7.30pm or 8.0pm. The Club is hosting a Contessa rally, but can take us also provided that we accept a fixed menu, at a cost of £17.50 for two courses. The main course is Flash Roasted Fillet of Sea Bass, with dauphinoise potatoes, wild mushroom and fennel sauce and the vegetarian option is Parcel of Leek, chestnut and blue cheese. The dessert is Coupe Amaretti with crushed Mango ice cream, Morello cherries, whipped cream with Amaretti biscuit. I suggest we all bring a selection of canapes to a pontoon party beforehand, so that we can have the starter to the meal in that way.

If you think you would like to come, weather permitting, would you let me know please, on gillianesills@btinternet.com or text or phone 07854 761302 as soon as possible, giving me the names of those coming. If there is sufficient interest to go ahead, I'll need a firm commitment by Tuesday 30th August.

Best wishes

Gilliane

Delphine, Parker 275, no. 41
Gilliane Sills
2016-08-31T21:41:24Z
An update on this rally: we have six boats - Delphine, Frith, Lucky Devil, Heart of Glass, Sunflower and Avocet, with Sophia a posibilty. We'll be 14 for dinner at the Lymington Sailing Club.

Gilliane

Delphine, Parker 275, no. 41